Fighting financial crime is a priority for the EU, and the European Commission has just launched its Action Plan on Anti-Money Laundering. Join Accountancy Europe, the European Contact Group and Transparency International for a discussion with the European Commission on refining and implementing this action plan. We will be live on 10 June at 13.00-14.30 CET for a webinar where we invite you to ask your questions and share your ideas with our experts.
- Raluca Pruna, Head of Unit, Financial Crime, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Wim Mijs, Chief Executive Officer, European Banking Federation
- Angela Foyle, Chair, Anti-Money Laundering Working Party, Accountancy Europe
We will discuss:
- Which aspects should be regulated?
- How to achieve effective implementation and enforcement across the EU?
- What would be the role for an EU anti-money laundering supervisor?
- Which sectors need to be better covered?
- How can auditors help combat money laundering and terrorist financing?