On 30 June, we will discuss Europe’s economic situation under COVID 19 and how accountants can be of further help to business and citizens. We will hear from the European Commission and financial sector stakeholders on crisis recovery and expectations for the accountancy profession.
- Keynote speech: Martin Merlin, DG FISMA, European Commission
Part 1: How can the accountancy profession contribute to Europe’s recovery?
- Interview with Michael Izza CEO, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Part 2: What are the emerging needs of business in after COVID?
- Rosa Armesto Deputy Director General, Federation of European Securities Exchanges
- Burçak Inel Martenczuk, Director of Financing Growth, European Banking Federation
- Véronique Willems, Secretary General SMEunited
- Florin Toma, President, Accountancy Europe
Moderator: Olivier Boutellis-Taft, CEO Accountancy Europe