21 September 2021
Sustainability reporting internFull time, Brussels
With a 22-people strong team from different countries and backgrounds, we represent 1 million European accountants, auditors and advisors in the heart of Europe (Schuman area).
We are looking for a full-time sustainability reporting intern to support our corporate reporting team for a period of six months up to a year.
- support the work of our corporate reporting team, particularly on the agenda of sustainability reporting standard setting
- follow sustainability standard setting developments at European as well as international level
- carry out research on sustainability reporting related topics
- help with drafting of comment letters to sustainability reporting standard setting consultations
- you are a university student/have a university degree, preferably in an area related to accounting and/or sustainability
- legally able to work in the EU
- having done a traineeship in an EU institution or an accounting/auditing firm is a plus
- fluent in spoken and written English (C1/C2 level)
- computer literate: MS Office
- structured: can prioritise and plan work, takes ownership of a task/project, detail-oriented
- self-starter: pro-active, sees opportunities and turns these into results.
What we offer
- being part of an innovative team that moves the organisation forward
- dynamic job working on cutting-edge EU and international sustainability reporting standard setting issues
- the possibility to be part of the process of developing the first worldwide set of EU and international sustainability reporting standards
- interaction with European and international organisations and people specialised in sustainability reporting standard setting
- paid internship (monthly remuneration 1.200 EUR) and public transport subscription
How to apply
If you are interested, please e-mail us ([email protected]) your:
- motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- CV (max. 2 pages) – indicating your right to work in the EU
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. You can apply until Friday 29 October.
Information about Accountancy Europe including our work on audit is available at https://www.accountancyeurope.eu/.