7 July 2021
Public Affairs Intern – communicationsFull time, Brussels
Accountancy Europe is the voice of the European accountancy profession. We represent 1 million accountants, auditors and advisors as the umbrella organisation of their professional bodies. We translate their daily experience to inform the EU and global policy debate.
To strengthen our team in September 2021, we are seeking an intern to support our Communication team.
- A paid 6-month internship to gain practical experience in EU public affairs (highly competitive salary)
- The opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team advocating for the accountancy profession
- A challenging and uniquely varied internship with opportunities to work on cutting edge issues
- The chance to develop within an international and motivated team at the heart of the EU, Brussels
The main responsibilities will include:
- Execute social media strategy
- Find creative ways to communicate on our priorities
- Write (website) texts, online research (e.g. media and new strategies)
- Support editing and issuing newsletters and publications
- Attend EU affairs events (on an ad hoc basis)
- Layout and graphic design
- Support campaigns
The successful candidate will be:
- Legally able to work in the EU (Brussels-based preferred)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interested in European affairs and communications
- Computer savvy and flexible
- Willing to learn and able to manage work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to take ownership of their projects and see them through
Interested candidates should send to [email protected] (only) by 21 July 2021:
- Subject line should indicate ‘First name + surname – Communication’
- motivation letter (max. 1 page) + CV (max. 2 pages) in one single file.
Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews on a rolling basis.
For more information visit us on www.accountancyeurope.eu