10 December 2018
Internship in audit teamFull-time, Brussels
With a 25-people strong team from different countries and backgrounds, we represent 1 million European accountants, auditors and advisors in the heart of Europe (Schuman area).
We are looking for a full-time intern to support our audit team for a period of six months.
- support the work of our audit team
- follow policy developments in the area of audit at European as well as Member State level
- carry out research on audit-related topics
- analyse data related to the European audit market and help with drafting of publications based on these
- you are a university student/have a university degree
- legally able to work in the EU
- having done a traineeship in an EU institution or an audit firm is a plus
- interest in public policy work
- interest in data analysis; econometrics and statistics skills are a plus
- fluent in spoken and written English (C1/C2 level)
- computer literate: MS Office, in particular Excel
- tech savvy: trying out new analytical tools
- structured: can prioritise and plan work, takes ownership of a task/project, detail-oriented
- self-starter: pro-active, sees opportunities and turns these into results
- flexibility: open to perform tasks beyond direct job description when needed (e.g. support the team when we organise an event etc.)
What we offer
- participate in an innovative team that moves the organisation forward
- dynamic job working on cutting edge EU issues
- interact with other European and international organisations and people
- paid internship
How to apply
If you are interested, please e-mail us (email@example.com) your:
- motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- CV (max. 2 pages) – indicating your right to work in the EU
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Information about Accountancy Europe including our work on audit is available at https://www.accountancyeurope.eu/.