15 May 2018
Senior Communications AdvisorFull-time, Brussels
With a 25-people strong team from different countries and backgrounds, we represent 1 million European accountants, auditors and advisors in the heart of Europe (Schuman area).
We are looking for an experienced advisor to strengthen our communications team (5 FTE).
- proactively identify communication and profiling opportunities
- develop and distribute output that increases our visibility among stakeholders
- create new content: blog, newsletters and social media in line with our brand and messaging
- improve communications tools: website, publications and events
- build and maintain relationships with journalists, EU organisations and external agencies
- identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage with them
- minimum 5 years of experience in strategic communications advice
- skilled in EU advocacy and financial services
- master’s degree
- fluent in English (native speaker level)
- writer who enjoys shaping complex issues into clear and concise messages
- open to perform tasks beyond direct job description when needed
- computer literate: MS Office suite, web content management, social media
- tech savvy: trying out new digital communications and analytical tools
- structured: can prioritise and plan work, detail-oriented
- self-starter: pro-active, sees opportunities and turns these into results
what we offer
- participate in an innovative team that moves the organisation forward
- dynamic job working on cutting edge EU issues
- interact with other European and international organisations and people
- a competitive compensation package
how to apply
If you are interested, please e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your:
- motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- CV (max. 2 pages) – indicating your right to work in the EU
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Accountancy Europe is the umbrella organisation for 51 professional bodies in 37 countries, representing 1 million European accountants, auditors and advisors. We translate their daily experience to inform the European policy debate.