11 September 2017
Audit and Assurance ProfessionalFull-time, Brussels
Check our Careers page for updates on job vacancies.
To strengthen its team, Accountancy Europe is seeking a university graduate with practical experience in auditing and assurance and a desire to represent the profession and shape its development across Europe.
- The opportunity to help influence the development of auditing, assurance and the accountancy profession.
- A challenging and uniquely varied job with opportunities to work on cutting edge issues.
- The chance to work and develop within an international and motivated team at the heart of the EU, Brussels.
- Significant networking opportunities on the EU scene.
- The opportunity to interact with technical experts and leaders of the accountancy profession across Europe.
- A competitive compensation package.
The main responsibilities will include
- Contributing to thought leadership projects and other publications, using own research and technical input from experts, that influence the future of the profession.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on key technical and policy developments.
- Updating Accountancy Europe Member Bodies of key international policy and technical developments.
- Participating in outreach activities and engaging with external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have
- A University degree (preferably in business or economics) and minimum 3 years of practical experience in (statutory) audit of financial statements and the provision of assurance services on company reporting.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Practical experience of using ISAs and knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
- An interest in European Affairs (knowledge of the EU policymaking process would be a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, willingness to learn and ability to manage work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent research skills and a pro-active outlook.
How to apply?
Please send only the following:
- motivation letter (max 1 page)
- CV (max 2 pages), indicating the current status of your right to work in the EU
- to: email@example.com (only)
***Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.***