[slider id=”10506″]The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S) and Accountancy Europe host a workshop on implementing the recommendations of the Financial Stability Board’s Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
As part of a series run by A4S in London, Singapore, Sydney and Toronto, the workshop is designed for those responsible for financial reporting and focuses on the practical steps that can be taken in adopting the TCFD recommendations.
The half day workshop will mix peer to peer presentations and interactive sessions, and will provide:
- insights into approaches being adopted to implement the TCFD recommendations
- practical examples of how you can start implementing the recommendations
- the ‘data user’s’ point of view – why it matters and what investors will do with these disclosures
- broader understanding of climate risk and opportunity
- an environment where participants can share and discuss challenges and solutions
Please RSVP to Kerry Perkins at Kerry.Perkins@royal.uk to secure your place, which will be on a first come first served basis. The workshop is designed for staff with overall responsibility for financial reporting. We are also able to accommodate a sustainability counterpart if they are accompanied by their finance colleague.
For more details, please contact Kerry Perkins on +44 207 024 7114