This members’ only event brings together Accountancy Europe member body representatives and expert group volunteers for the first time! Members’ Engagement Day will be an opportunity to engage in cross-cutting discussions on current topics, exchange views on our work, and hear from external speakers. The programme will include a variety of break-out sessions allowing for in-depth discussions and high interaction among participants.
Who’s invited: Members’ Assembly, Presidents & CEOs, Board, all expert group Chairs and members.
The event will be preceded by a dinner on 1 October for an evening of socialising.
Register today! Visit the Meeting page in our collaborative environment.
This is an invitation-only event. For questions, contact email@example.com
- Florin Toma, President, Accountancy Europe
- Caroline Wellemans, Deputy Head of Unit, Financial technology and Sustainable Finance, European Commission
- Myles Thompson, Deputy-President, Accountancy Europe
- Mark Vaessen, Vice-President, Accountancy Europe
- Jens Poll, Vice-President, Accountancy Europe
- Philip Johnson, Council Member and Chairman of Policy Leadership Board, ICAS & former Accountancy Europe President
- Alan Johnson, Deputy-President, IFAC
- Olivier Boutellis-Taft, Chief Executive, Accountancy Europe
- Dave Reubzaet, Director Tax Strategy & Responsible Tax, PwC
- Neil Stevenson, Director – Audit & Risk Advisory, Deloitte
- Christian Orth, Vice-Chair, Audit and Assurance Policy Group
- David Herbinet, Vice-Chair, Audit and Assurance Policy Group
- Wim Bartels, Chair, Sustainable Finance Group
- Rami Feghali, Vice-Chair, Sustainable Finance Group
- Kai Morten Hagen, Vice-Chair, Audit and Assurance Policy Group
- Andrew Hobbs, Partner, EY
- Michele Casò, Member, Task Force on Corporate Governance, Accountancy Europe
- Berry Wammes, Director, NBA
- Adela Vila, Director, ICJCE
- Tome Vile Jensen, Director, FSR
- Melanie Sack, Chief Operations Officer, IDW
- Johan Barros, Manager, Accountancy Europe
- Paul Gisby, Senior Manager, Accountancy Europe