As the EU continues to take a leadership role in the field of sustainable finance, pressing ahead with the urgent transition towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, does the focus on green finance limit the attention paid to social and governance considerations, including where they impact women?
Join us to debate whether the EU’s sustainable finance agenda needs a stronger gender perspective – or not. Learn more.
We co-organise this breakfast with our member ICAEW for their Women in EU Finance Network
- Mario Nava, Director, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Burçak Inel Martenczuk, Head of Financing Growth, European Banking Federation
- Eleni Choidas, European Policy Manager, ShareAction
- Dawn Slevin, Managing Director, Environmental Liability Solutions Europe
- Eleni Kanelli, Head of Advocacy, Accountancy Europe