Watch the recording of the webinar:
Check the questions sent on Slido.
Corruption and bribery are not limited to multinationals engaging with high levels of government. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which are part of almost every supply chain, also face those problems.
Under the auspices of the Czech Presidency of the European Union, join us – the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Accountancy Europe, SMEunited and the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) – on a lively webinar about how decision makers, standard setters, regulators, enforcers and stakeholders can guide SMEs and help create more effective, cost-efficient and tailored anti-corruption and bribery approaches.
Webinar speakers (scroll down for programme):
- Ondrej Kovařík, MEP (Renew Europe/Czech Republic)
- Nicolas Pinaud, Deputy Director, OECD Directorate for Financial and Enterprise Affairs
- Scott Hanson, Director of Policy, IFAC
- Ute Stiegel, Head of Unit, Enforcement, Transparency and Rule of Law Monitoring, DG HOME, European Commission
- Jason Piper, Head of Business Law and Tax, ACCA
- Philippe de Koster, President, CTIF-CFI
- Luc Hendrickx, Director Legal Affairs & Enterprise policy, SMEunited
- Matej Blažek, Senior Ministerial Counsellor, Conflict of Interests and Anti-Corruption Department of the Czech Ministry of Justice
- Olivier Boutellis-Taft, CEO, Accountancy Europe
- Johan Barros, Manager, Accountancy Europe
- Cécile Bonino, Head of EU Affairs, ACCA