The conference provided a unique opportunity for key stakeholders to help shape how they could improve reporting in the future. It discussed key challenges in developing a corporate reporting framework that would be fit for purpose now and well into the future. It discussed the roots of current issues in financial reporting as they currently stand and the actions required for its continuous improvement for the purposes of decision-making and transparency.
The conference also considered the interaction of financial reporting with other forms of reporting; in particular with the longer term agenda of integrated reporting.?
?For more details see the relevant documents below.
1. Programme FEE Conference Corporate Reporting of the Future 18 September 2012
2. News Release FEE Conference Corporate Reporting of the Future 120918
3. Speakers Bios FEE Conference Corporate Reporting of the Future 120918
4. Speech by Hans Hoogervorst Concept of Prudence FEE Conference 18 September 2012
5. Speech by Francoise Flores FEE Conference 18 September 2012
6. Nicolas DHautefeuille’s presentation
7. Ton Meershoek’s presentation