Watch the recording of this event:
Regulatory fragmentation and a tick-the-box approach are amongst the biggest impediments to an effective and efficient anti-money laundering policy. Is compliance on its own enough to prevent economic crime?
In this hybrid event, Accountancy Europe wants to discuss the latest developments in the EU AML reforms, especially the parts related to the expected EU single rulebook.
Together with several key players of the AML field, join us in person or online to exchange views on how to best implement the legislative package. Participants attending in person will be able to gather for some food and networking after the event, at 13:00-14:00 CET.
Event speakers (scroll down for programme):
- Chiara Bacci, Team Leader – Enforcement of the EU AML/CFT policy, European Commission, DG FISMA, Financial Crime Unit
- Luděk Niedermayer (EPP/Czechia), MEP
- Mika Linna, Head of Financial Crime & Cybersecurity at Finance Finland, Chair of the European Banking Federation AML & Financial Crime Committee
- Silvina Capello, General Council of Notaries of Spain, Advisor for international AML/CFT projects
- Geert Delrue, Detective Commissioner, Federal Criminal Police Belgium – Financial Division – Anti Money Laundering-Financing of Terrorism
- Kris Meskens, Secretary-General, Belgian FIU CTIF-CFI
- Welcome: Olivier Boutellis-Taft, CEO, Accountancy Europe
- Moderator: Angela Foyle, BDO, Partner & Chair of the Accountancy Europe AML Working Party