Join Accountancy Europe and the Early Warning Europe Network to address support measures for SMEs in the COVID-19 recovery period. Policymakers and entrepreneurs will discuss progress on preventive restructuring and second chance frameworks, as well as offer inspiration for the future. Following the event, we will prepare a manifesto with policy recommendations for EU and national policymakers.
The event will be organised in a hybrid format, with in-person attendees joining at ACE Events in Brussels (Avenue d’Auderghem 22), and with an opportunity to follow the event remotely via webstream. Please submit your registration above, where you will also be able to express your preference for physical attendance vs. webstream.
Share your thoughts on the debate on social media with #EarlyWarningEuropeDay and #SMEsCountOnUs.
- Didier Reynders, EU Commissioner for Justice
- Salla Saastamoinen, Director-General, DG JUST, European Commission
- Véronique Willems, Secretary-General of SME United
- Morten Møller, Secretary-General of the Early warning Europe Network
- Birgit Weidel, Head of Unit – SMEs, DG GROW, European Commission
See the full agenda below.